Thy Kingdom Come
20. But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21. who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.
Paul wrote in the Philippines 3:20~21; when the Kingdom of God comes to our lives, our lowly bodies will be transformed into his glorious body.
Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Then what is the Kingdom of God? In the New Testament, it is mentioned as "Basileia", which means "God's Sovereign Rule", in the Old Testament mentioned "Malcus" means God's Reign.". Many people get confused this concept when they perceive the Kingdom of God as a place where we can go after we die. We call it Heaven. However it is indicated that the Kingdom of God is God's Rule Here and Now.
Jesus said, " When you seek for the Kingdom of God, everytjing will be given unto you." When you live under His Sovereign Reign with your obedience,, with absolute surrender, then your lives will be secured by God
Seeking for the Kingdom of God should be the primary goal of our lives as we live.
Remember David has served God's purpose throughout his whole life.
Jesus taught us how to pray,
9. "This, then, is how you should pray: "`Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
10. your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
11. Give us today our daily bread.
12. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
14. For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
We need to focus on " Your Kingdom Come."'
When God reigns our lives as our Lord and King, then He will be our provider, ultimate protector as our Lord and Master. This means He will fully guarantee our lives with His mighty hands of protection and provision.
This is the reason why we need to seek for the Kingdom of God and His righteousness every day.
"I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. "
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
We can find a good example through the life of David, he had failures and mistakes in his life, but God blessed his life, for he was always seeking God’s heart(Acts 13:22) and had served for God’s purpose. (Acts 13:36). So that David was able to obtain God’sabundant blessing through his life.
We can see how David was blessed by the Lord throughout his life in 1 Chronicles 29:28 “He died at a good old age, having enjoyed long life, wealth and honor. His son Solomon succeeded him as king.”
Yes, we can also obtain God’s blessing as long as we love the Lord and seek the Lord with all our hearts and minds. Then God is going to provide all the best blessing for those who love and seek Him.
I pray that all of you may walk with the Lord and under His Sovereign Rule, your lives will be truly blessed and secured.
We thank you so much for the secrets of blessing through your words. Let us love you more than anything else and seek you with all our hearts and minds. We pray in Jesus Name. Amen.